esmaspäev, 18. november 2013

Zoo and Christmas

Hey!

This week was a little bit different... in the middle of the week we went to the zoo. And it was really fun and interesting. By the way I even don't remember when was the last time I went to the zoo, I think it was before my 11 year birthday. :) But back to the Wednesday we started our journey about 9.15 a.m, when our train came.  When we arrived to Prague, then we went straight to the zoo because we didn't want to lose our important and very  valuable time. :)  Actually  I'm really proud of myself,  while I was  very good at moving in the traffic, I mean here that I found right metros, buses and trains by myself. :D













And after the zoo we went shopping.........every where here is Christmas, even the shopping center is decorated already (the lights), in front of the shopping center are little outlets where you can buy hot wine and other Christmas food's and drinks or at least those smell like Christmas.


Our weekend we spend at Karlovy Vary and I can say that was probably the best choice.  Karlovy Vary is very famous because of the hot springs (13 main springs and about 300 smaller springs) And these smaller springs are all over the city and people are drinking that water. I tasted as well that famous water... it wasn't good (that is my opinion) But there were lot of people who were drinking that water with cups. Karlovy Vary is very beautiful in the day time but more beautiful in the evening. I really enjoyed that time what I spent there. :)


















Lots of love,
Helena. :)

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar