laupäev, 30. november 2013

Three days, two days, one day...at home

Three days until  going back to Estonia

So I have been here three months and it has gone really quickly. I don't now even how it is possible,  I feel like I arrived here yesterday.

Today we went to Prague, last time for this time. There was freezing cold but like always I really like spending time in Prague. As well we visited the Salvador Dali exposition, which was actually really interesting, I personally wasn't expecting anything so good or exciting. :)    

But after that day I was really tired and went (almost) straight to bed when we went home.


Two days until going back to Estonia

Today we were presented presentation about Estonia and differences between Estonia and Czech Republic.  After that we were speaking with school headmaster and he wished us safety journey and good luck.

And at the evening here in dormitory they made surprise "party" for us. And we played as well one board game what called here "Activity" it is similar to "Alias", it was really fun evening.




One day until going back to Estonia

It was actually quit wistful day because all the time came up that "I'm leaving tomorrow" thought. And my last lesson in Czech Republic was English lesson with native speaker, he was and as well is the funniest teacher who I have ever known. "Oooo happy day" :) I think that was great lesson to end my staying in Czech Republic. And after that we went to Olga' s cabinet to get all the documents. When all documents were okay then we just talked about our staying in Czech Republic and a little bit what is going to hapend in future.
When I went back to dormitory I started packing (again it isn't my favorite thing to do but I survived). Funny thing about that, in Thursday  is cleaning day in dormitory and our room was totally messy and while dormitory employee was coming into our room she gave us one more garbage bag,  just laughed and as well she gave us good wishes and told "Na shledanou"  :) We ended the packing and cleaning after midnight. :) I went sleep for four hours but I think that was better than not at all went to sleep.


Going home

Now I'm at my sweet-sweet  home.
How was my journey back to Estonia?
It was great, everything went as planned. We started our journey at 6.30 a.m and we arrived to Estonia 16.45p.m. And then I went by  bus to Tartu, where my parents were waiting me. :D Then we went home, my dog was happy to see me but my cat was like" okay you are now here but I'm mad at you and  don't you leave me anymore :)". So that was my Friday. :D

It is really nice to be at home.

P.S That isn't my last post here, in future are coming some more posts. :)

Lots of love,
Helena

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar