pühapäev, 10. november 2013

Trust yourself!!! :D

Hey, hey!

As you all probably already know, then in weekdays don't happen here anything cool or exiting. Only thing this week was that we went photographing on Wednesday  and I must say we took some good photos. :D



On Saturday I went hiking...A L O N E  and actually it was pretty amazing. Of course I was afraid at the beginning of my journey, what all may happen there... when I miss my bus or train or like one person said to me, when you break your leg and it is all in all quit dangerous. Funny is that when I was thinking in the end of my journey that I may break my leg, then I almost fell down. :D :D :D

But why did I go there????? Answer for that is actually quit easy. I went there because when I got almost year ago know that I'm going to Czech Republic, then  that was  first place where I was thinking I want to go there for sure and nothing can  stop me. :) I must say that  my dream  to go there almost failed down. But when I was is Romania then I told to Kadri about that dream and she said: " You must go there, even when you must go alone." And she was right. One other reason why I went there was that I was talking one of my friend about hiking and he asked me "But why you don't go hiking anymore?" and I was answering something like I don't have time. But after that I was thinking I have time (at least now) and I'm in Czech Republic where are lot of possibilities for hiking.

Eventually I write as well a little bit about my day. My train leaved to Děčín 9.35 a.m and it arrived there about 10.30 a.m. But my bus to Hřensko left at 12.07 p.m so again a lot of waiting (but I'm good at this:)) Then I went straight to Pravčická brána and when I finally arrived there then even sun came out. :) :) :) And that feeling what I got there and what I get every time when I'm hiking is just amazing. I think  for that don't have even any words and only those knew that feeling who love hiking really much. I think I was there more than one hour and I was just looking and thinking how amazing here is. When I finally came down, then the time was quit late for another destination. And I just walked there. I made back to dormitory at about 21.00 p.m.
I can even say that, this day was my favorite day ,all that time that I have spent here in Czech Republic. :D :D














Lots of love, 
Helena.

2 kommentaari:

  1. Ma olen su üle uhke, et sa lõpuks ikka matkamas ära käisid! :) See on ju meie moto Helena, et käi nii palju kui võimalik ning ükskõik mis teised arvavad, meie jälgime oma unistusi :)

    VastaKustuta