pühapäev, 24. november 2013

Do what you love.

Hey!

Only less than a week and  I'm going back to Estonia.

But what I was doing this week or weekend?
On Monday I discovered at school that there is  one poster where is  one poem in Estonian. It was quite interesting because I have been here almost 3 months and I see it now.
September 26 European Day of Languages

And this weekend I went hiking. On Friday I went to Pec pod Sněžkou, when I made there then there was snow...of course I was really happy. :D
On Saturday when I woke up then was really beautiful weather plus that view from my hotel window. So  I was staying at this hotel only one night and the check out as usually before 11.00 a.m. And there was problem because I was hopping that I can leave my suitcase to the hotel (I mean not in my room but somewhere) as long  I return from my hiking trip then I pick my suitcase up. But they told me that there won´t be any staff at daytime. So I found one shop, where seller agreed that I can leave my suitcase there but I must be back there before 15.00 p.m (he saved my day).
 And then I started my journey. It was at beginning quit hard but when I was up on the mountain then the way back was of course easy, if I leave that part out that I again almost fell down (but the reason was this time that I was wearing running shoes and the road was icy and snowy). :D
I was back at Pec pod Sněžkou about 13.30 p.m. I went to one cafe to drink hot chocolate, what was really good. And then I went back to Štětí.  And I was very tired, when I arrive to my dormitory. 











 


Lots of love,
Helena



Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar